Friday, 19 December 2014

Birthday celebration?


Although my birthday is not until early next week, the scene is set for the ‘special’ present after Mistress asked me to remind her of my fantasy last night.

“Birthday beatings seem popular,” I ventured, “One stroke for every year seems to be the way. That’s what I’d like to experience. But rather than a straightforward punishment session, I’d like to spend the entire evening in PVC like we used to do – lots of kissing and cuddling, with a little bit of CP.”

There was a time before DD that we used to spend entire evenings, some times entire weekends in PVC of rubber outfits, interspersed with mild doses of corporal punishment. But since we adopted the DD regime, the only ‘dressing up’ is my in my housecoat and pants. Mistress had gone off the idea of cat suits and raincoats because ‘they’re not comfortable things to wear around the house all the time,’ she once said. But she wasn’t even considering the clothing at this point.

“Hmmm,” she said with a worried look. “You can’t even take 36 strokes without a fuss. Sixty is going to be impossible.”

“Not if I’m secured Mistress. I’ll have no choice.”

Mistress looked at me disdainfully. “Very well, if that’s your wish. You will take all 60 strokes though, five batches of 12, and it’ll be just any normal punishment session so that means the Dragon canes. It will hurt. I promise you that much. If I’m going to use the cane, it’s going to be used properly. Are you sure it’s what you want?”

I didn’t need to think about it. “Yes please Mistress.”

I know it’s one of those things that might seem like a good idea at the time – especially when you are in a world of fantasy. But it’s also something I’ve thought about for some time – a great way to celebrate what hopefully might be a new era. Any of you reading this blog on a regular basis with be wondering how I could contemplate such a beating after all the turbulent times I’ve been through with DD recently. I don’t understand either.

It started as a fantasy which I never thought could happen but since mentioning it to Mistress, she seems to have embraced the idea and, while she won’t admit it, she seems to be looking forward to thrashing me. Much more than I anticipated.

My heart was now racing at the thought of it becoming reality – how the evening might pan out, but I was quickly brought back to earth with a bump.

“Of course, this birthday present doesn’t affect any domestic disciplinary matters. You understand that? I shall still expect your very best behavior and even though your bottom is going to be quite heavily marked, don’t think that will save you from further punishment in the days leading up to the holiday period, should you step out of line.”

“I understand Mistress. Thank you.”

Once again, the masochist’s charter, ‘be careful what you wish for,’ seemed to haunt me.  But it’s too late to turn back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment