Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Morning discipline


Mistress and I were in a café yesterday, grabbing a late lunch. The Lady of the establishment served us. Usually it’s her husband and we have a bit of banter but today he was nowhere to be seen. 

Our coffees arrived very quickly, followed by lunch – a much quicker service than we’d normally expect in this particular café. Mistress said, “There’s no messing around when she’s serving. She’s very strict.”

Hmm,” I mused aloud. “Do you think she is really strict.”

Mistress gave me a disdainful look. “Don’t start that line of thinking now. You’ve shown no interest in that side of our relationship in weeks.”

It’s true to a certain extent but then Mistress hasn’t either.

“Well you have the authority to make it happen,” I ventured.

“But each time I do, you don’t want to know,” Mistress responded.

The matter was dropped there and then but I thought Mistress might mention it once we got home but there was nothing.

Our DD regime, FLR, call it what you will, has been on hold for some time, hence the lack of posts. If you read this blog with any regularity you will know it ebbs and flows as often as the tide but it never entirely disappears and each time it’s revived it seems to be with added intensity.

I’ve been determined not to be the one to try and revive it –because I think if it’s something Mistress really wants then she has the authority to do as she sees fit.

But each time I’ve wilted and steered the conversation to a discussing about DD and then things take off again for a few weeks, months even.

So this morning in bed I broached the subject. “After our discussion yesterday, do you think we do anything about picking up our FLR again, Mistress – or should we write it off for good?’

Without considering the question, Mistress said, “I think we should bring back weekly maintenance punishment for a start.”

That took me aback, since it was Mistress who dropped it last time. I said, “If that’s what you wish,’ but also mentioned the fact that it didn’t work before.

“Only because you made such a fuss and came up with so many excuses.”

That was true. We had dropped maintenance in favour of punishment as and when it was deemed necessary.

I didn’t think it would work but while we were both committed to our FLR I thought it worked well – even if I did struggle with the harsh discipline side of it.

No more was said. We got up. I went downstairs to do some washing up that I’d not done the previous evening (when we last had a DD regime working I wouldn’t have dared have left chores not done) and just as I was finishing Mistress said, “Can you come up her. Now!”

“Fetch the cane and lay face down on the bed.”

I must admit I was taken aback. I thought we might have discussion later in the day and move on from there but Mistress clearly had other ideas.

I picked the Senior School crook-handled cane, thinking I might be able to take a few quick cuts with that with a bit more fortitude than the thin dragon.

Mistress didn’t hold back though.

I wasn’t counting but I think I got about 12 when she stopped and went to the room next door. I glanced from my face down position on the bed to see here giving the thin Dragon cane a few practice swishes.

“This is more like it,” she said, when she realized I’d looked up.

I felt sick at the prospect but I felt a lot more like being sick as she laid on another dozen – or so.

I was reminded from the very first stroke that the Dragon cane has so much more venom than normal school cane.

Between strokes she asked my why I was being caned and I said: “Because I’ve been lazy Mistress.”

“And?”

“Because I’ve been disrespectful Mistress.”

 “And?”

“Because I’ve failed to do my chores Mistress.”

Each question and answer was followed by a cane stroke – and if I didn’t answer quickly enough I got another stroke anyway.

“What are the three key rules to our relationship?”

“Mistress is always right”

Whack.

“Another?”

“Never say no to Mistress.”

Whack

“Another?”

“Never argue with Mistress.

Whack.

“What are the three rules?”

I recited them quickly and get three more in quick succession.

I made a big fuss, writhing around a lot. Mistress pointed out I was being a wimp and she wasn’t laying the cane on anywhere near as hard as she had when out FLR was at it’s heights a few weeks earlier. To prove a point she lashed down with all her might and said: “Do you believe me now?”

I wimpered that I did.

Once my punishment was completed (was it 12 strokes or  maybe 18? I have no idea but you can see the effect in the first image) I was handed the cane to put back in the wardrobe and we were about to go down to breakfast I asked Mistress if she would be kind enough to take a couple of photos of the stripes, so I could post them on the blog.

She took the pictures but suddenly said; “No I’m not having this. All the stripes are one-sided, black and blue on the left. We’ll have to level them up. Go and fetch the cane again.

I cringed by did as I was told and laid on the bed, the other way round so Mistress could whack my right buttock cheek with some vigour – and directed some of them on the tops of my thighs this time (second image). Then it was over and I was told to get up and put the canes away again.

I’m not sure when they’ll come out again but if Mistress’ mood is any guide I've got a feeling  we’ll be re-acquainted properly over the next few days.







4 comments:

  1. Tough love but you probably deserved those marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a lot of lovely set of cane marks. Your Miss must have been saving them up for you.
    Kind regards,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments garyntboy. I'm not sure she's been saving them up. Mistress has intimated there are plenty more to come if I'm not careful!

      Delete