Monday, 23 December 2013

Mistress, in a fantasy world



I mentioned in my last blog that that fact that I don’t actively encourage Mistress to punish me anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t continue to fantasize about corporal punishment.

Rarely a day goes by without some thought about the subject crossing my mind. Some days it’s a fleeting moment, others it lasts for hours and involves surfing the internet for interesting factual history items, keeping abreast of my favourite blogs, learning about DD or simply surfing video clips. When Mistress allows!

The one thing that interests me and worries me is that the longer I go between being punished, the more extreme my fantasies become.

I find judicial-style punishments fascinating. Not the brutality of the real thing, but people who like to act out a more severe form of corporal punishment either at home or by visiting a pro-domme.

Before I met Mistress I did experience a judicial caning ritual at the hands of a Lady and it’s since become my default setting for my interest in CP.

It was, at that point in my life, the single most intensely painful punishment session I had endured but, in being secured, comfortably to a proper bench and then being caned in the most methodical way, it was also the most rewarding of experiences for a CP enthusiast.

Of course, I’ve since learned that you don’t have to endure a judicial-style caning to suffer and many is the time in recent years that Mistress has reduced me to a blubbering, hapless individual with her impressive application of the cane to my poor bottom.

So it was last night when Mistress was out with her girl friends that I was surfing  that I started to wonder, what would be my top three CP fantasies?

So I decided to have a bit of fun and offer them to you. I just hope that the old adage of ‘be careful what you wish for,’ doesn’t suddenly come true. Anyone else got some fantasies to discuss?


Taking to a professional disciplinarian

Mistress reads my comments about my Judicial with professional discplinarian. She is so incensed I still derive pleasurable thoughts about being caned by someone she insists on taking me back to the Lady in question for punishment.

So there are, appointment made and heading north in the car. Mistress has made me dress in my punishment panties, riding boots and rubber raincoat. Nothing else and there I am, sat in the passenger seat, contemplating my fate, as Mistress drives in silence.

At the Lady’s  I’m introduced by Mistress as ‘the Boi we spoke about on the phone who’s in need of a judicial.’ I’m sentenced to 60 strokes – six batches of 10, each batch delivered alternatively between the Lady and Mistress……..

It’s the intense humiliation of being taken to my fate by Mistress – and Mistress helping administer punishment that fuels this. My fantasy suggesting that the two Ladies would work together in increasing the intensity of punishment with each batch delivered to leave me screaming and begging for mercy. But in my fantasy, neither of them show any.

Boot camp

Mistress decides on a strict, one-day boot camp situation under her supervision from noon to midnight. I’m required to spend all day locked in a uniform of  PVC clothing: plastic pants with nappy (to negate the need for toilet breaks), heavy black pvc oversuit, sbr mackintosh with all bottons and belts secured. My wrists and legs are in chains. The only respite from this is for punishment - plus the wrist chains come off as I prepare food for Mistress.

Every hour is punishment. Still in uniform I have to perform one minute running on the spot, 10 star jumps, 10 press-ups and 10 sit-ups. Then I to strip and go over the bench, unrestrained for 12 strokes of the thin Dragon cane. Failure to maintain position results in starting all 12 again. Extra punishment outside of this hourly tarrif is at the discretion of Mistress.

I’m required to spend three 20-minute sessions - after 3pm, 6pm, 9pm punishments - locked in an outhouse which is very cold at this time of year.

The rest of the time is spent on household chores, preparing food for Mistress, or tending to any other of her needs.

The rules are simple. To do Mistress bidding without question. Only speak when spoken to. Raise me hand to request permission to speak. Not permitted to stand in the living room. Cold food only to be eaten from plate on floor. Cold water only to be fed by straw.

It’s a grueling, painful 12 hours, but Mistress is delighted that this boot camp is so effective in terms of an attitude adjustment that she decides to implement as a regular monthly feature of our regime.


Punishment witness

Mistress has just strapped me to the bench and administered the first of a 36-stroke punishment when he mother comes into the house.

She’s not expected but has her own key and lets herself in while Mistress is engrossed in my punishment.

Her appearance is a shock for us both but and by far the most humiliating experience for me that I can imagine as her Mother asks what is going on.

Mistress explains that she’s had to resort to such methods to keep me in line and any embarrassment she is suffering is immediately countered when her Mother congratulates her in her old-fashioned disciplinary methods and asks her carry on.

If goes without saying that Mistress canes me as hard as she can – all under the watchful gaze of her Mother as I’m reduced to tears, begging for mercy.
   

2 comments:

  1. Nice fantasies. I am sure your Mistress would help enact them if you told her about them, although her Mother might not turn up in her version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. 1 and 3 have a heavy focus on humiliation and I feel, personally, that humiliation is something that would teach you a lesson.

    Being driven ANYWHERE with you just in panties, rubber boots and a rubber mac is a very real possibility and, so long as your mac comes down over your boots, it would be possible for you to have to get out of the car.

    So for instance, on your drive to see a Pro, maybe Mistress could decide to fill the car. She could sit in the car whilst you fill up, and then she could pay, or you could pay at the pump. Either way, the intense and exquisite humiliation you'd feel would certainly prepare you for a thrashing!

    With regard to number three, whilst not necessarily her mother, there'd be plenty of people willing to witness your punishment!

    I know, from personal experience, being outside when dressed is intense and to be, as I have, tied up in front of someone was so significant a moment in my life. That someone was a builder and not a part of the establishment nor scene and I can tell you, having to walk past that man, in my PVC and rubber, carrying my ropes, was simply one of the best experiences of my entire life.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete