Friday, 16 November 2012

Sbr rainwear in public

I got a bit of a shock when I was driving through a town in the south of England yesterday. I saw a rather attractive lady wearing an sbr swing coat (see photo for similar style).

It’s not often you seen any one these days in shiny pvc rainwear, let alone sbr.

The bigger shock was that it was a really pleasant day. There was barely a cloud in the sky, it was unseasonably warm for an autumn morning yet this lady dressed in a stunning sbr raincoat. A dedicated follower of fetish fashion one can only hope!

The last time I saw anyone in public wearing sbr rainwear was some 20 years ago when I spotted a lady in an sbr trenchcoat, jodhpurs and riding boots, opening a gate to a field with what I assumed was her horse grazing in it.

Sbr rainwear might not enjoy fashion status these days, but when an enthusiast catches a glimpse of someone suitable attired, it’s a memorable moment.

SBR swingcoat from Weathervain 

No comments:

Post a Comment