Tuesday, 9 October 2012

First paddling whacks back to DD

Mistress applied the first whacks of the opaddle to my bottom in what she insists is our journey back to a full DD lifestyle this morning.

We were lying in bed, just thinking about getting up when the conversation came around to the reintroduction of our regime. I made some of the cuff remark about it being unlikely to happen in this Millennium when Mistress sat up and said, “Fetch the paddle.”

I didn’t move immediately but when she barked a ‘Now!’ I realised she wasn’t joking and I fairly shot out of bed and went to the cupboard where we keep all out equipment and clothing.

I provided the dreaded bath brush and leather spoon-shaped paddle for my correction and laid face down on the bed.

Mistress playfully tapped my bare bottom and then applied some hefty blows, which felt pretty much full force with the familiar pain of the bath brush and it wasn’t long before I was squirming around.

“You’re being a bit of a wimp. I’ve barely started,” she said, changing from the bath brush to the leather paddle. "You are obviously out of practice. I think you're gonig to need a fair bit of training to get you back to where we were."

Where we were was 30 strokes of the Dragon cane every Thursday for maintenance and any other punishments Mistress saw fit during the week. Going back to 'where we were' is a dauting prospect for me. But one I will accpet as graciously as I can.

I’ve no idea how many swats I got, maybe 30 in total – enough to remind me that corporal punishment hurts.

Mistress threw the paddle down and said, “Did you enjoy that?”

Enjoy wasn’t the word in my head. “Yes Mistress,” I said, when I was confronted with ‘the look’ that suggested I had better err on the side of caution.

“What do you say then?”

“Thank you for punishing me Mistress.”

“I should think so.”

I asked Mistress if she enjoyed it to. “Not really, I wasn’t sure if the neighbours were up yet so I thought I had better not make too much noise at this time of the morning. But I thought I’d give you a taste of what it to come. I do intend to make you bottom very sore. It’s been far too long and I’ve become fed up with you persistently being a naughty boy. You have been a naughty boy haven’t you?”

“Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress.”

It was still only just 7.00am. An altogether interesting way to start the day.



3 comments:

  1. That is great. I hope you soon really get what you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you are back on track. You will not regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as if you are getting things off on the right foot!

    ReplyDelete