Monday, 23 July 2012

A punishment overdue

I’ve not updated the blog in some time now and I must apologise for that. I don’t have a huge amount of followers but I feel like I’ve let you all down.

But it’s for good reason nothing has appeared of late. Nothing has happened. At least nothing has happened within the FLR element of our lives.

Thankfully it’s not for lack of interest on either side of our relationship. The thing holding us back has been a minor health issue on my side that has meant regular physio and I don’t fancy trying to explain away cane marks on my bottom.

The interesting thing for me is that while I’ve almost enjoyed the hiatus from the ever present Thursday caning,  Mistress, it seems, can’t wait for things to get back to ‘normal.’

Only last night Mistress said; “You are becoming rather stressy. I think you could do with a dose of the cane.”

I could only agree.

As well as the corrective measure of our weekly maintenance punishments, they are also a great benefit in relieving stress of daily life and even tense moments in our relationship.

We’ve both noticed that the weekly sessions eradicated the tension totally and it’s only after three or weeks of no discipline we’ve both become aware of issues creeping in – thing like me questioning what Mistress might say. Not doing things immediately when asked. Leaving the dishes until the next morning. Just little things really.

However, even more worrying is that Mistreses also pointed out that that my attitude to her is becoming somewhat lacking and my language is becoming over-bearing. She is, of course, spot-on the mark. In other words, I’m regressing to my old lazy, slobbish self.

And if that wasn’t enough Mistress added: “You’ve always said you feel that we become much closer after a punishment session. I’m wondering if that bond is beginning to fail a little. You don’t seem nearly as attentive toward me as you were a few weeks ago.”

I think she is right – several issues are definitely adding up and could become a bigger problem if not nipped in the bud .

But then I posed the question: “Are you missing punishing me?”

“I’m missing giving you something that you clearly need,” was the short but very poignant response.

I think I know where the conversation is leading.

13 comments:

  1. You may or may NOT have a "large" group of followers, but WE are FAITHFUL and THOROUGHLY LOVE your postings!

    Thanks!

    P.S. I LOVE the "poignant response" that your mistress gave you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. I have to say, I was surprised by Mistress' reponse to my question - and taken aback once again how she is the one leading the relationship.

      Delete
  2. Yes Im always glad to see a post from you,I look forward to your thrashings as much as you do. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Edward. I'm not sure that I look forward to them as much as you might think. It had become quite daunting to fetch that cane every Thursday evening. The thought of what was coming weighed on mind mind all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife has taken to give me more "poignant responses" lately. I can only hope she would one of these days, take up a paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and welcome (at least for me). Hope you are recovered very soon...well at least enough to then have to recover from your 'beloved' cane. :)

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana. I have reported fit for punishment.

      Delete
  6. I hope you get a marathon session to mark the Olympic opening this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress has already informed me, it will be on Sunday.

      Delete
  7. Well I follow your blog my friend. It's good. I write my own blog dwcdesires.blogspot.co.uk which is my story of using pro-dommes. Keep it up , it's not about the quantity of readers it's about the quality and in this fetish are some wonderful people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words P. I'll check your blog out

      Delete
  8. This is what happens when you miss your regular maintenance punishments!

    ReplyDelete