Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Re-acquainted with the tawse

Be careful what you wish for they say.

It was me who asked Mistress to reintroduce our strict flr and Mistress has welcomed the New Year with gusto as far as our domestic discipline regime is concenrned. Not one piece of slack behaviour on my part is being overlooked. As a result my bottom is a bit tender.

It was well marked from the heavy caning on New Year’s Eve so Mistress is using the tawse instead for those immediate punishments – though I’m told the cane will still be used for my maintenance caning.
Monday evening I spent too much time on the computer before checking with Mistress if she had any demands. I got 12 whacks with our heavy leather, three-tailed tawse.

And when I got home from work early today, I was greeted with a stern face and told I’d earned 12 strokes for not responded to Mistresses text. And then earned 12 more for what Mistress said was ‘pulling a face,’ instead of saying, ‘sorry Mistress. Thank you Mistress.’

I need to be more attentive, more submissive and very careful.

I’ve just had the 24 whacks and my bottom is burning.

It’s a long time since I’ve felt the tawse on a regular basis. It’s a strange beast. Initially it feels much more bearable than the cane but after half a dozen whacks the burning stinging pain begins to build.

At least tomorrow’s maintenance has been postponed. Mistress is away on business so my caning will now take place on Saturday. I’ll have to be careful to avoid extras.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like 2012 started out exactly the way you had hoped for! Maybe it's good to make sure that you don't earn yourself any extras, nonetheless. A Happy New Year to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading between the lines it appears that you are a happy and satisfied guy.

    In my opinion you are getting exactly what you have wished for and are very much at peace with it.

    Well Done
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, This sounds exactly like our house I`m sporting the same leather rash .my your cheeks remain rosy all year David davetouchintoes

    ReplyDelete