Monday, 7 February 2011

Revisiting our FLR ‘contract’

Back in July last year Mistress and I drew up an FLR training regime, designed to introduce some real discipline into my life in order that I show the proper respect to my Mistress.

I care for her and lover her deeply but we both agreed I lacked focus and easily slipped off the rails – in terms of my attitude around the house. I found it all to easy to do things I enjoyed doing, leaving Mistress to tend to chores that we had always said I should look after. I knew was too selfish and lazy for my own good and I was certainly only too happy to have some discipline imposed on me in order to boost our relationship rather then me gradually grind it down.

By and large the regime worked well until just before Christmas when I had a tantrum and refused to take a punishment (you can read the post about this). Since then things have been quiet on our flr front, although I have continued with my set regular chores etc

We had chatter over the situation several times recently and on Sunday we finally got things back on track.  After my day of discipline we sat down to discuss the original document in detail to see what, if any changes were required to our original agreement.

The first thing we agree on that our FLR training regime is no longer ‘training’. We have agreed to adopt our rules for as long as they suit both of us. We agreed that the training has worked to a degree but both us have many outside forces on us so we find it difficult to always implement the regime to the last letter.

But at least we both agree an flr works for us and we both derive loving pleasure from the bond that living this way gives us.

So we looked at our original training regime rules and made the following notes from us both, which are shared with you below. We would love to hear your comments and advice on the direction we are going, plus any ideas you might think it worth us implementing.


 

FLR Training

g will undergo a six month retraining period. Starting July 9, it will take the form of a concentrated, severe ‘boot camp’ style regime to retrain him to think more about his Mistress and curb his selfish attitude.


The programme will incorporate the following elements:

  1. Mistress will take full control of the household.
MISTRESS: THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND FOR THIS TO BE TOTALLY IMPLEMENTED. HOWEVER IT IS MY INTENTION THAT IN TIME THIS SHALL BE THE CASE.
g: MISTRESS HAS MUCH MORE CONTROL THAN BEFORE THE TRAINING REGIME BEGAN BUT, UNDERSTANDLY, THERE IS STILL SOME WAY TO GO BEFORE SHE IS 100% CONTROLLING EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE

  1. g will be required to ask permission of Mistress before buying any luxury goods, surfing the net, working at home in the evenings. He will be required to give access to his bank account in order for mistress to check his outgoings.  He will also be given a weekly cash allowance in cash for food at his workplace.
MISTRESS:  THIS HASN’T HAPPENED BUT g NEEDS TO CURB HIS SPENDING. FROM TODAY g WILL ONLY BE ALLOTTED A £25 PER WEEK FOR HIS LUNCHES. HE WILL ALSO HAVE TO RECEIVE MY PERMISSION BEFORE HE BUYS ANY LUXURY GOODS. CHECKING BACK ACCOUNTS IS IMPRACTIAL THOUGH. HE WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE HE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET AND HIS TIME WILL BE LIMITED

  1. g will use the term Mistress as the only form of address in the house. Using the term outside of the house is at the discretion of Mistress.
MISTRESS: THIS HAS BEEN DONE BUT g NEEDS TO BE MORE RESPECTFUL. IT IS TOO MUCH TONGUE IN CHEEK AT TIMES

  1. When working away from home g will ensure to spend quality time with Mistress on the telephone. He will also ensure Mistress is kept up to date with his eating/sleeping habits – and he will be aware of Mistresses sleeping patterns.
MISTRESS: THIS WORKS WELL

  1. Mistress will assign a list of daily household chores that g must complete to the satisfaction of Mistress.  He will also be allotted a room each day to clean.
MISTRESS: g DOES SOME OF THE CHORES BUT IS STILL TOO LAZY. I WILL DRAW UP A LIST OF CHORES TO BE CARRIED OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS

  1. g will wear an apron while performing all household duties.
g: I ALREADY DO THIS

  1. g will also wear restricted underwear when in the house.
MISTRESS: SEE NOTE EIGHT BELOW

  1. Mistress will determine designated full uniform dress days in the house.
MISTRESS: IN FUTURE THIS WILL BE EVERY WEEKEND WHEN WE ARE AT HOME. IT IS NOT PRACTICAL 24/7

  1. Mistress will investigate the possibility of putting g into a chastity device.
MISTRESS: THIS IS AN ONGOING DISCUSSION
g: I THINK IT WOULD BE A WORTHWHILE EXPERIMENT AT WEEKENDS INITIALLY PERHAPS, TO CONTROL MY URGES AND TO INCREASE YOUR CONTROL OVER ME

  1. All punishment will be dealt with in a ‘judicial’ manner. Serious faults will be administered, if not on the spot, at the earliest possible convenience. Lesser faults will be recorded by means of a ‘Notice of Discipline’. These will be accumulated over the period of a week and dealt with in a weekly ‘
    Disciplinary Court
    ’ on a day and time specified by Mistress. Once a Notice of Discipline had issued the corrective measures must be carried out in full.
MISTRESS: WHILE WE ARE BOTH BUSY THIS DOESN’T WORK. I WILL ADMINISTER PUNISHMENT AS AND WHEN I SEE FIT AND WHEN IT FITS IN WITH OUR OTHER COMMITTMENTS
g: I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE ‘NOTICE’ BUT IT DOESN’T WORK FOR US. NOR DOES THE PUNISHMENT BOOK. WE HAVE THE BLOG TO RECORD DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES

11. Mistress will introduce other forms of non-corporal punishment, including corner time and written punishments such as lines or essays.
MISTRESS: WE’VE TRIED LINE WRITING. WE SHOULD ALSO LOOK AT CORNER-TIME FOR A REFLECTIVE PUNISHMENT FOR g

12. g will maintain a Punishment Book, updated after each punishment, plus a Journal, updated on a daily basis.
MISTRESS: DELETE THIS.

13. All punishments will be full-force. There will be absolutely no leniency.
MISTRESS: THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING

Compiled on Jul 15, 2010


Mistress reiterated that from now on, I do not have any right to refuse doing something I am told to do or to decline punishment. Doing so will dissolve our flr regime. This is absolute.

We also discussed my need to be more intuitive and attentive to Mistress’ needs. It is now rule that I have to drop anything if Mistress summons me.

We also have a new rule that I should remain one step behind Mistress when we are out shopping – to underline my subservience. And I am no longer allowed to look in ‘my’ shops without permission. 

We discussed the idea some kind of discipline plan to ensure I exercise regularly and eat a more healthy diet but have no set plan formulated. It would great to hear from anyone in an flr who has implemented something along these lines.

We would also be interested to know if others have drawn up similar regimes and have regular reviews. Or don’t  you think that such documents are unnecessary?



2 comments:

  1. Wow...there is absolutely no doubt as to what is expected of you...i am almost afraid for my Wife to read this post...again...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERsubmissive: Let your Wife read it, you know you want her to! Seriously it might read like I live in a boot camp regime, but far from it. We have the most intense loving relationaship I can imagine. It's only me letting the flr side of our relationship down.....

    ReplyDelete