Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Corporal punishment voyeur

I’m sure I wasn’t alone in eagerly awaiting each episode of  Serving B’s rather excellent video of SB’s punishment by B.

But I wonder what we all got out of it?  Was it simply the excitement of seeing a fellow submissive thrashed by an authoritarian mistress, A stirring of sexual excitement… or does it go deeper than that?

For myself, as I said to SB in an e-mail, my interest is imagining what led them to this scene, what the lecture might have been about and then how the mistress applies the punishment – and how the submissive receives it. But then to supplant myself into the scene and imagine my responses and feelings.

I occasionally watch clips on spanking tube with this same fascination and never get bored with my silly little fantasy analysis of the scene.

Obviously, the majority of clips are professionals but the ones that fascinate me are the obvious home-produced clips because they are just like you and I acting out a scene in the privacy of their own home.
One that captured my imagination recently was by a gentleman called daveken48 and called ‘Mistress Canes Naughty Boy’. What impressed me was the sheer power the mistress used to apply each stroke of the cane and how her charge remained in position for each stroke.


I love the authority in her voice as she lectures him and then announces ‘it’s a good dose of the stick for you…’ That’s so ‘olde English’, so ‘Victorian’, that I was almost willing her to add: ‘and I expect you to take it without a fuss.’  It really was just how I would imagine a Governess verbally chastising her charge before thrashing him mercilessly.

I loved her casual indifference as she adds weight to the lecture as she’s caning him. You can imagine this is a scene the pair of them may well acted out time and again in their front room – at least I hope they have – and continue to do so.

But I wonder about the poor man. Yes, he’s broken the rules but you have to feel some pity for him, bent there taking that punishment. I wonder how he felt when his mistress  ordered him to the front room. Did he realise he’d be bent over again so soon (his bottom was already well marked before this caning). Was he working flat out to try and please and overlooked one small thing that annoyed her?

I know others will say he deserved it if he had broken her rules – and I agree. But it just looks so harsh. But so thoroughly intoxicating! As a submissive male, you would want to be there taking that.

I know my heart would have been racing while being lectured. I know I would have struggled to take those strokes without moving. Did you hear him fighting back a yell when one of the strokes caught him? He could barely count, the poor fellow. I know that feeling so well.

And had all these feelings rushing through me when I watched SB going through that thoroughly excellent thrashing at the hands of B.

I found their clips even more powerful because, in some little way SB and I have connected through our blogs so this was almost like seeing a good friend thrashed – something I’ve certainly never experienced before.

And , while I empathised with his ordeal, I marvelled at B’s fortitude in delivering the kind of thrashing she knew he wanted and needed. I felt there was a lot of love there – but probably because I have had a lot of contact with SB over the past few months.

But how do you all feel when you see clips like this? Do you think ‘lucky beggars’? Do you gain sexual gratification?  Do you feel sympathy for the submissive? Or admiration for the mistress? Or some of it all?

4 comments:

  1. What a great post. There just aren't enough coldly impervious governesses out there in Internet femdomland...

    What do we all get out of it? Well, I can't speak for others but for me it is pretty straightforward as I imagine myself there! Especially as in real life I rather dislike pain...I'm always slightly surprised by how, well painful, it is.

    If you like cold hard remorseless caning by a governess type (and of you don't mind shameless plugs), you just might like the story 'Waiting' on my blog 'Contemplating the divine'. Or you might not...it's a little too impersonal even for my tastes, really.

    http://contemplatingthedivine.blogspot.com/2011/02/fiction-waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy picking up on the nuances such as SB concentrating on his breathing to process the pain during the caning or B swishing the cane in the air and clearly enjoying it. In the clip you provided I admire the precision in which the woman delivers the strokes.
    I also like playful scenarios like the ones on Sidonia's site, such as the female boss caning an employee for underperformance.
    On occasion I also like the cold clinical videos such as the ones from NuWest/Leda.
    I wouldn't say I have sympathy for the spankee, more like empathy and I always try to picture myself in their shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a really great post - not because my blog was mentioned - honestly - but because you are asking the reader to think about and voice what goes through their mind when they are watching a spanking video.

    I had a very powerful reaction to watching the video of B and I. Obviously there's a personal connection between us that I can't ignore, but more importantly, I found the gift she gave me in that session to be very beautiful. Watching it allowed me to just revel in what how tremendously fortunate I am to be partnered with someone who wishes to make me happy. And she is like this in all ways, whether she is cooking me something for breakfast, planning a trip we might take together, or picking out something for me that I like. She is so generous and giving. The video just reminds me of how much I love her.

    As for watching other spanking videos, I love to concentrate on the attitude, demeanor, and reaction of the spanker. I find that the videos that appeal to me the most are those that are rather no-nonsense. Cold, calculating, safe, thorough, long-lasting thrashings that just say "I'm in charge here, and I'm through when I decided you've had enough!". Those are hot as hell to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Servitor: I just read 'Waiting' and have to say it's an absolutely superb piece of writing. I was in that room wating for my turn to go in. I really just got lost in the moment and was almost disappointed it came to and end.
    For years fiction - most of it trashy fiction at that - was all I had to satisy my D/s fantasies but, since finding myself in a real FLR, my only reading material has been blogs with a similar flr theme. I like to read about other like-minded couples' experiences. But I have to say 'Waiting' is such a powerful piece that could only have been written by someone with first-hand experience of the subject.
    And I totally subscribe to your comment there about Cassie Hunter. She was the one dominatrix I wanted to visit. I always mananged to give myslef an excuse not to visit her. But the truth was, I was scared to book an appointment -even though I knew she would be utterly professional and observe limits.
    Thankfully, I'm now in a fantastic relationship and Mistress ensures my limits are more than adequately challenged. I wouldn't swap my life now for anything.

    Newports.sub: Empathy is exactly the word I was looking for. Aren't those NuWest Leda videos something else? You wouldn't want to be on the end of an Anne Bowman caning, would you? Well, maybe we would! But for a real cold-hearted thrashing, Scream Christopher, Scream takes the biscuit. Now I will admit feeling sympathy for him - but still wondered what it must be like to find yourself in that situation.

    Serving B: I totally get what you mean about the message, "I'm in charge here..."
    It's the same as that feeling you get in the pit of the stomach when she says, "go and fetch the cane." No arguments, no escape. Just accepting her total authority. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete