Sunday, 16 January 2011

Shamed and ashamed

I’m feeling pretty ashamed about my recent behaviour and Mistress insisting on my writing it into our blog last night added to my humiliation.

In my defence, I’m definitely not trying to goad Mistress into caning me. We’ve gone beyond that but I’ll hold my hand up and admit that I am, by nature, a lazy person and it’s why I’m so happy Mistress is making such an effort to cure me of my bad habits.

Of course, I know I have to make a big effort too to make this work and Mistress says she’s going to help me do that this weekend – a weekend she promises that I’m not going to enjoy.

I don’t know what she has in mind but I do know she’s read Serving B’s and At All Times’ comments and posted her own response, hinting at the regime to come. I can only say that whatever I’m instructed to do, rest assured I’ll do without question.

But I’m interested to know, are there others in an flr who struggle to adapt to they lifestyle they have actually asked for? And if so, how did they cope with the change – and how did their mistress deal with it?

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand. At those moments, my Ms Linda has learned to just put her foot down and dictate to me how things are going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment LindasGoodBoy. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't always measure up. Isn't it wonderful to have someone who has some real authority to lead the relationship!

    ReplyDelete